Thursday 20 September 2012

baby quilts

It's fun to make quilts for friends who have babies! The first baby quilts I helped make were for  three women who quilted with our group. The babies who received these first quilts are no longer babies!


This one of the first baby quilts I made on my own, for a friend.


This baby quilt was made 10 years ago for my niece. I made my sister dig it out of storage and took this yesterday!


I made two exactly the same for my twin nephews. They arrived a month before their due date so in this photo they are on one of the quilts. They are almost 7 now.

        This quilt was made for my cousin's daughter.

      This one was made for a friend's new baby son.

This is one was made for a cousin's son.
 

I made this for a neighbour's son and his wife who recently had a baby boy.

I realized when I was gathering these photos that there are lots more that somehow I managed not to take any photos of! Oh well, lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment