Thursday 19 July 2012

clear lake

Hi, I took a break from quilting the beginning of July for 10 wonderful days in Riding Mountain National Park, in the town of Wasagaming on Clear Lake. We stay in a two bedroom motel unit with with a full kitchen, living room and eating area so we have lots of space. This year the weather was so warm we didn't spend much time indoors, we were either in the pool or by the lake. My husband bought an IPhone this year and is enjoying taking photos with it, so I am posting his pictures, which turned out much better than mine.

 We've been coming to Clear Lake for holidays for 13 years, the kids were 8 and 6 the first time.

 There is a flea market every weekend and I was hoping to find something to add to my turquoise collection, I found it, but it was too large to fit in the car. It would have looked great in our house!

When we walk out our back door, in the evenings we usually stop for an ice cream cone and walk across the road to the lake. Isn't it beautiful!


                                   The beach on Canada Day, usually it's not that full!


My sister and her three kids stay in the unit next door so we do lots of crafts. In this photo they are adding the finishing touches to some tie dye shirts. 
 
The group wearing the finished tie dye shirts and showing off their latest craft!

Pool time!

Deep Bay 

No comments:

Post a Comment