Monday 22 October 2012

it isn't a birthday without a cake!

Besides quilting, and going to flea markets I also like to bake and decorate cakes. Over the years I've become the unofficial Stoesz family birthday cake baker. My mom always made my birthdays special and I remember the cakes being delicious and pretty. She usually baked sponge or angel food cakes with fluffy whipped cream and pudding frosting, still one of my favourites.

These are some cakes I made for my daughter Taylor

                                                                  age 11

 
                                                                  age 13
                                                                   
Age 15, she decorate this one herself!

Some of my son, Carson's birthday cakes







My niece's birthday cakes
age 2, with cousins

age 3

age 4, friend cake

age 4, family cake

                                                                    age 7

                                                                     age 9

age 10,she designed this one and we decorated together!

No comments:

Post a Comment