Saturday 27 October 2012

more birthday cakes

I managed to find a cute photo of me and my birthday cake from when I was four, it looks like angel food with the yummy pudding and whipped cream frosting!


Some of our earlier, not so fancy cakes...

This one is for Barry.


                                        This one was for Great Grandpa Stoesz


       My niece loves to bake and decorate cakes, she did this one by herself for me this year!



               My niece and I designed and decorated this one for my daughter, who turned 21.



                              These are the cakes I have decorated for my twin nephews.

                                             This is their first birthday cake!

                                  Third birthday, the dirt is crushed oreo cookies.

                                 They each wanted their own cakes for age 4.


                                              Buzz Lightyear and Bowzer for age 5.

                                                          Age 6 Monster cakes.


                                                                Age 6, class party

                                    Chuckie cake make for my nephew several years ago

                                  Cake made for my friend's daughter for her first birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment